The Embassy of Brazil to Belgium and the Brascam are pleased to announce the visit of a business delegation from the Brazilian State of Goias, headed by H. E. Marconi Perillo, Governor of Goais.
The Focus of the mission are Food, Agribusiness, Logistic, Infrastructure, and Investments in Brazil.
About 30 Brazilian representatives are expected:
- H.E. Mr Marconi Perillo, Governor of the State of Goias and his staff
- Mr Joao Baptista Gomes Pinto, Mayor of the City of Anapolis
- Federations of Industries of the State of Goias (SIFAEG - Federation of Ethanol Producers, SIFACUCAR – Federation of Sugar producers, FIEG - Federation of Industry of Goias, AGRODEFESA - State of Goias Sanitary Agency, FAPEG - Fundation for Research, Innovation and Development of Goias, ACIEG - Association of Commerce, Industry and Services of Goias, SEBRAE - Agency for Development of Micro and Small companies)
- Privates companies: Gelnex (Gelatines), Rei do Milho Alimentos (Corn),Tomazini (Agribusiness), Porto Seco Centro Oeste (Logistic), Tecnomont Montagens Industriais (Industrial Equipment), AWR Solar (Energy), Total Energia (Energy), Coming Ind. e Comercio de Couros (Leather products) Hermano Advogados (Law firm), Actisa Consultoria (Advisory Strategy and Management Foreign Trade), Wtorre (Infrastructure and Civil construction)
- UEG - State University of Goias
- A Redaçao - Jornal of Goias
Part 1 - 9h30 – 11H15. Seminar ‘Invest in Goias’
Presentation of the State, its industries and opportunities.
Part 2 - 11h15-11h30. Official Part (to be confirmed)
Speech of Mr Peter De Crem, Secretary of State for Foreign Trade.
Part 3 - 11h45 – 14h. Roundtable and B2B Meeting = Only on registration
Venue: Casa do Brasil - Brazilian Embassy - Avenue Louise 350 - 1050 Bruxelles.
Companies active in the following sectors: AGRIBUSINESS, LOGISTIC, INFRASTRUCTURE and INVESTORS are invited to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and check the interest for B2B.